Sunday, May 5, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #84- a sketch by Linda S.

Ever since I got the 7/8 inch cotton ribbon from SU!, I've wanted to stamp on it. I don't know what I was waiting for, but I did think it was perfect for this sketch.

The base of the card is Very Vanilla card stock. I used the Tea for Two designer series paper. I used a strip of Soft Suede cardstock to highlight the ribbon. The sentiment is from the Oh, hello set and is stamped with Calypso Coral on the cotton ribbon.

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
stamp set- Oh, Hello
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper- Tea for Two
Ink- Calypso Coral
Other- 7/8" cotton ribbon



1 comment:

  1. You're right... the ribbon was a perfect idea for this sketch! Great card, and I love those papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete