Friday, August 30, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #101- A sketch by Linda C.

I am actually got my card done early this week for Freshly Made Sketches. Usually, I am doing it last minute on Sunday. Here is their sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:


I've been digging heat embossing lately, and I used 2 different powders on this card. I thought the Baked Brown Sugar in the Designer Series Paper kind of looks gold, so I added the gold embossing on the sentiment.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp set- Merry Little Christmas
Cardstock- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper-Seasons of Style
Ink-  Versamark
Other- Cherry Cobbler and Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, Heat tool






2 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful!! Love this graphic little stamp and you have used it perfectly. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect stamp for this sketch! I love all of the crisp, clean white space. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete