Sunday, October 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #106

I missed out on last week's challenge. My youngest daughter, Abby, turned 5 this week. Needless to say, I was pretty busy getting ready for her party and everything else that goes along with 7 and 5 year olds. Anyway, I did get this week's challenge done. Here is the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches #106 - a sketch by Amy:
Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Layered Labels, Apothecary Art
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper-Sweater Weather
Ink- Chocolate Chip
Other- Antique brads, Apothecary Accents framelits

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these warm colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I love the gorgeous DSP you've used and the antique brads just finish of this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete