Sunday, October 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #107

I've had a really busy week and my parents moved to Woodbury this weekend, so I wasn't sure I would be able to get a card done for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches - a sketch by Jen T.



I did get one done today, but I went very simple with it. (Hopefully, now that my parents are so close to me, I'll have more time to post more cards!)


I used an ornament from the Ornament Keepsakes set. There are a few sets that Stampin' Up has carried over from the last catalog. You can see the carry over list here.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Cardstock- Whisper White
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar marker
Other- Holiday Ornament framelits, Seasons of Style designer washi tape

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great CAS card! The washi behind the ornament adds some great texture and color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love that washi with the ornament! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so clean Korinne! Love the washi and bauble combo! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete