Sunday, October 27, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #109

Here I am at the end of the week, again scrambling to get a card done for Freshly Made Sketches #109- a sketch by Jen M.
 It's been a busy Halloween type weekend here. We had a Halloween party at the kid's school on Friday night. I went to a haunted house last night with a friend and tonight, we are taking the kids to Zoo Boo at the Como Zoo. So naturally, I made a Christmas card today.




I love this Santa set because it's just so stinkin' cute. I also love the red and white striped DSP, but no matter how you line it up, it always seems crooked for some reason!


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Santa's list
Cardstock- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper-Season of Style
Ink- Cherry Cobbler
Other- 

No comments:

Post a Comment