Sunday, November 24, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #113- a sketch by Cindy

I haven't been able to participate in the sketch challenges the past couple weeks. I was out of town for work and then my husband was out of town the following week. I was able to get this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge done though. 

Here is my take on the sketch:

I love using washi tape on cards. I especially love that you can remove it and reposition it when you don't line it up right, which I had to do a couple times.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Wishing you, Many Merry Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar
Other-Season of Style washi tape 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas card! I love the presents and the matching sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous & perfectly CAS! Love how fresh & clean this is. Congrats on your win over on FMS too, well deserved. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at FMS! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete