Saturday, December 14, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #116- a sketch by Narelle and a bit of a sneak peek...

I received my preorder products from the 2014 Occasions catalog the other day. Even though the washi tape I used is in the "spring" catalog, I thought it fit well for the holidays too, so I used it on my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch: 

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Endless Wishes photopolymer set (unavailable), Christmas Collectibles
Cardstock- Whisper White, Gold foil
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Versamark, Gold Metalllic Encore pad
Other-gold Stampin' Emboss powder, Christmas Ornament Punch, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (2014 Occasions catalog)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how clean this card is - totally stunning with the gold washi tape and gold bauble! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that wash tape - it is perfect for a holiday card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the gold and the washi tape looks so awesome!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete