Saturday, January 11, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #118- a sketch by Jen M.

I took a bit of a break from card making over the holidays. Schools closed in Minnesota at the beginning of this week due to the extreme cold, so I had a few unscheduled days off from work. Between all of the refereeing of my daughters, I was able to clean out my craft room. It is refreshing and inspiring to have a clean workspace! I am also really excited to start using the new products from the Stampin' up 2014 Occasions catalog. My first foray back into card making was for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
Here is my take on the sketch:


The cute little globe is from the limited time only set, Love you more. This is one of the sets that is only available until January 27th or while supplies last. 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Love you more (available until 1/27/14 or while supplies last)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red,
Designer Series Paper-Fresh Prints designer series paper stack
Ink- Staz-on, Pacific Point
Other- Owl Builder punch (heart)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is this with the little red heart! Such a colorful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely and clean! Gorgeous use of all that white and I just love your new stamp set! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete