Sunday, February 2, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #121- a sketch by Linda

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm scrambling to get my card done for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge before our company comes over!  I'm super excited for tonight's game. I think it's going to be a really great one!


Here is my take on this week's sketch:



I should probably break out of my rut of white on white, but it fits so well for a Valentine card,  I had to do it again.


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red, Red Glimmer paper
Designer Series Paper- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink- Versamark
Other-White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Hears a Flutter framelits, On Film framelits, Small Heart punch

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS Valentine! I love all that white space and how the sentiment arrow is pointing towards the heart! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a classic Valentine! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous clean card and I love the sweet little hearts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete