Sunday, March 2, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #125- a sketch by Narelle

I got away this weekend for a girl's weekend with some friends from high school. We try to do this a couple times a year. We always seem to pick a brutally cold weekend for our winter getaway. This morning, one of the cars wouldn't start and another had a flat tire. I was lucky that mine was survived the cold. It's so nice to get away and just relax and catch up with friends. Helps recharge my batteries, which I'll need since my husband left for a work trip this morning and won't be back until next Sunday.

I snuck in a card this afternoon for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

Here is my take on the sketch:

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Mixed Bunch, Bring on the Cake
Cardstock- Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party
Designer Series Paper-
Ink- Baked Brown Sugar
Other-Retro Fresh Washi tape, Blossom punch, In color Boutique Details


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love that big bright flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete