Sunday, March 30, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #129- a sketch by Jen M

Minnesota has been so dreary. The forecast was supposed to be 62 degrees today in the Twin Cities.  Everyone had been so looking forward to the possibility of some warm weather. Alas, we've only made it to 51 so far (3pm), so I don't think we'll make it. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy it's not 30 and snowing, but a little spring would be very nice.  I had to channel my thoughts of spring into making my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 

Here is my take on the sketch: 



Here is to hoping we can see some real flowers soon!

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Nature's Hello (hostess set)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Designer Series Paper-Watercolor Wonder
Ink- Daffodil Delight
Other-Decorative Dots embossing folder (Sale-a-Bration), Secret Garden framelilts, Candy Dots


1 comment:

  1. Well, this pretty and bright card definitely channels Spring! Love how the candy dots in the center of the flower mimic the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete