Saturday, April 26, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #133- A sketch by Cindy L.

We had a lot of rain this week. I know it's better than snow, but I'm still longing for some nice spring weather. I tried to channel spring with my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
Here is my take on the sketch:


I used the largest stamp in the Daydream Medallions and a embossed 2 1/2 inch circle in the middle to mimic the sun. The sentiment stamp is retired, but I thought it fit perfectly for this card.

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Daydream Medallions, Papillon Potpourri, Pursuit of Happiness (retired)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Designer Series Paper-Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink- Melon Mambo, Staz-on
Other-  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 2 1/2 circle punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels


2 comments:

  1. Love these happy colors!! Such a pretty card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used that stamp as a sort of sun. It goes perfectly with that sentiment, Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete