Saturday, May 10, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #135- A sketch by Narelle

I needed to make a mother's day card for my mom. To kill two bird with one stone, I made her card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I am still itching to use products from my preorder that came yesterday, but the stuff I ordered didn't really fit for mother's day too well. There's always next week!
Here is my take on the sketch:

 

Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Happy Mother's Day (paper pumpkin subscription)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper-Polka Dot Parade, Brights DSP Paper Stack
Ink- Tangerine Tango
Other- Ovals Collection framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petite Petals Punch, Candy Dots


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Mother's Day card! Love the beautiful, bright colors you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete