Saturday, September 27, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #155- A sketch by Karren

I've missed out on the past few sketches, but I was determined to get a card done for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It's in the 80's here in Minnesota, so it felt like I should be doing a summer theme card instead of a Christmas one. I guess those lucky people who live in warmer climates might actually experience an 80 degree Christmas, so I'll go with it.


Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Merry Everything
Cardstock- Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper-
Ink -Cherry Cobbler
Other- Scalloped Tag Topper, Project Life Corner, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon


2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully clean and simple. I love that lacy embossing folder and the simple tag works perfectly with it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card - using texture for the vertical element is so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete