Monday, March 30, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #179- a sketch by Amy

I had an incredibly busy weekend.  We bought my oldest daughter loft bed, so most of my weekend was spent moving her belongings out of her room and then putting them all back. She also had her 9th birthday party this weekend, and my husband had an emergency trip for work, so I was on my own for most of it. I thought I'd break up my cleaning a bit for a little card making, so I whipped up a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I got the card done easily enough, but when my computer turned on, it said windows wouldn't load properly. It gave me a few options on what to do. The best option seemed to be to refresh it. Unfortunately, that meant I had to reload all my programs. Made me want to tear my hair out. So after a couple hours trying to get everything back the way I had it, I can finally get my post done.

Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Regarding Dahlias, Sheltering Tree
Cardstock- Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Designer Series Paper-In color DSP stack
Ink -Strawberry Slush, Memento Black
Other:


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you needed some card-making therapy after your computer issue. And this is a beauty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK. Computers!!! That is the worst when you just want to load something and can't. This card is work it though. My favorite flower in a pretty palette! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete