Sunday, May 31, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #188- a sketch by Karren

When I first saw the sketch for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I had an idea all planned out immediately. Then, I completely hated it when I started to put it together and did not have any other ideas. I went shopping for a little while to clear my head, hoping for a little color inspiration. I kept gravitating to blacks and neutrals in every store, so I figured I better keep it neutral on my card too. 

 Here is my take on the sketch:




Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Papillion Potpourri, Fabulous Four
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper- Typset
Ink -Memento black
Other:Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone jewels


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch Korinne....I love black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so clean and I love the newsprint and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep....the neutrals are perfect! That newsprint is wonderful with the butterflies. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete