Sunday, September 20, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #204- a sketch by Jen T.

I've had kind of a creative block lately. I've been too busy to work on any cards, which is okay because I really didn't want to anyway. I often will think of ideas during my work day or see color combinations I'd like to try out on a card. Lately, it's been nothing. No inspiration to speak of. I figured I'd try to force it a little on this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

  
Here is my take on the sketch:




Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets:Festival of Trees, Wondrous Wreath
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Series Paper-Merry Moments
Ink -Real Red, Mossy Meadow
Other-Winter Wonderland washi tape, Tree punch, Itty Bitty Accents punch, Gold glimmer paper


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design! Perfect pairing of stamps, sentiment and DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete