Sunday, January 17, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #219- a sketch by Cindy H.

It is way cold in Minnesota today. I was not going to step foot out of my house today, so I decided to spend time in my craft room. I had to clean and reorganize a bit, so I could get all my new stuff from the Stampin' Up! occasions catalog put away. I wanted to try out some stuff from the It's My Party suite for this week's Freshly Made Sketch challenge. The bright colors called to me on this dreary winter day.



Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Party Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper- It's My Party DSP pack
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
Other- It's My Party designer washi tape, Cutie Pie thinlets

5 comments:

  1. I love this super clean, yet fun and festive birthday card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright, happy colors warmed up my day! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete