Sunday, March 6, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #226- A sketch by Rita

I'm typically not a fan of purple, which may be the main reason I've never embraced the Minnesota Vikings, to my father's chagrin. (Go Pack!) I do love Stampin' Up's Blackberry Bliss though. I'm sad that it's time as an in color is coming to an end soon. I can only hope that it makes it's way into the main line up someday. I chose to use it (a lot of it) for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 


Here is my take on the sketch:



My lighting wasn't very good today, so I apologize for the shadows. Also, the ink seems like a different shade than the paper in the picture, but not in real life.  Can't explain it. 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Petal Potpourri, February Paper Pumpkin set
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Designer Series Paper- In Color 2014-2016 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink -Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Blackberry Bliss
Other- Flower Medallion punch, Fun Flower punch

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! The black really makes the purple pop and that flower is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete