Sunday, May 15, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #236- a sketch by Rita

Another color that I'm sad to be losing when the Stampin' Up! 2015-216 catalog ends is Lost Lagoon. It's my kind of blue. So, I used it for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 



Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Butterfly Basics
Cardstock- Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Designer Series Paper-2015-2016 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink -Lost Lagoon
Other- Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Butterflies Thinlets

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I'm sad to see this one go as well and still working on my love of Dapper Denim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the Lost Lagoon! The honeycomb is great for that panel. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the different panels for the sketch! This is so clean and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete