Sunday, July 31, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #247- a sketch by Shannon

I took a bit of a departure for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I don't usually use a lot of color or much DSP, but I went all for it this week. 



Here is my take on the sketch: 


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Thoughtful Branches (available in August)
Cardstock- Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper- Blooms and Bliss
Ink -Sweet Sugarplum
Other-Layering Circles framelits, Banner triple punch


2 comments:

  1. Clean and pretty! I love that dsp and the font for that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to focus on that gorgeous background and amazing font! Such pretty colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete