Sunday, October 9, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #257- a sketch by Jen M.

Fall is my favorite season. It definitely arrived in Minnesota this week. We went from mid 70's at the beginning of the week to barely 50 degrees. I hope we get to enjoy some more milder temps before the snow hits us. All the leaves turning colors inspired my card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge



Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Suite Seasons
Cardstock- Very Vanilla,  Cajun Craze
Designer Series Paper- 
Ink -Cajun Craze
Other-  Leaflets Framelits, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush


1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful way to show off that leaf. I love the hint of sparkle - perfect for a crisp fall day! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete