Sunday, February 19, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #275 - a sketch by Narrelle

I thought this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch was perfect for a graduation card. I get a lot of requests from my friends and co-workers for graduation card, so I figured I better get a head start on getting some done!



Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
Other- Stars Framelits


2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that sparkly star and the DSP! Such great colours! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a graduation! Love the sparkly star! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete