Saturday, May 27, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #289- a sketch by Linda

One of my favorite things about a new Stampin' Up! annual catalog is a new set of In Colors. I have to admit the new Lemon Lime Twist is not one of my favorite of the bunch, but I do like how it pairs with Basic Black. I tried it out for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.



Here is my take on the sketch: 



Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock- Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Designer Series Paper-
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink
Other-Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Rhinestones Basic Jewels


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the new lemon lime as well! The flowers look terrific​ with the b/w. Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the Lemon Lime Twist looks with the black and white. What a fabulous pop of color! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete