Sunday, July 23, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #297- a sketch by Jen M.

I wanted to do a sympathy card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I thought the paper from Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper sort of resembled raindrops and would work well for a sympathy card. 



Here is my take on the sketch: 




Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Better Together, Watercolor Wings
Cardstock- Whisper White, Emerald Envy
Designer Series Paper- Naturally Eclectic
Ink -Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy


 

3 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are never easy for me but you've made a perfect one. The colors and the butterfly image are just right. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love the background and the sweet butterfly! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete