Sunday, November 26, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #314 - A Sketch by Narelle

I've not had a lot of time for card making this month. The nice 4 day weekend gave me the opportunity to get in my craft room and get busy! This week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge gave me the inspiration I needed to get going. 



Here is my take on the sketch:


Stampin' up! supplies used: 
Stamp sets: Merry Patterns, Carols of Christmas
Cardstock- Whisper White, Real REd
Designer Series Paper- Quilted Christmas 6x6 DSP
Ink - Basic Black Archival Stampin' Ink, Real Red
Other-Card Front Builder Thinlets, Layering Circles Framlets, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you kept the full focus on that fabulous sentiment. The patterned papers are just right with it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete